I was tagged by Star-Wingz
, and I am very bored.
001. Real Name: Jayson (but I ain't giving my Chinese/family name. Don't you dare call me by this name.)
002. Nickname(s): Axe (preferred
), Ross, Axerossah (It's my, uh... Elvish name?~
003. Zodiac Sign: Gemini
004. Male or Female: Male
005. Nursery: Nope.
006. Primary School: Done.
007. Secondary School: Done as well.
008. Hair Colour: Very dark Brown.
009. Long or Short: Shoulder length... if I didn't go for a trim yesterday.
*crais in corner*
010. Loud or Quiet: Quiet, mostly.
011. Sweats or Jeans: Sweats, cause I don't like wearing jeans.
012. Phone or Camera: Phone, cause I haz no camera.
013. Health Freak: Yes!~ Been exercising with a stupid bicycle lately~ ;D
014. Drink or Smoke: Drink. Not much, though. I want to remain sober, `kay?
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: I used to have a crush on one of my classmates and someone on dA. Got over those now, so it's all good~
016. Political orientation: Nope, cause I so do not want to be involved in all of those political shenanigans!
017. Piercings: Don't want to have any.
018. Tattoos: Nope.
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]
019. Airplane: Yes
020. Car Accident: Once... when I was 11. Only chipped my front tooth.
My teeth are fine, before anyone gets any ideas.
021. Fist Fight: A few times in my early days of Primary School... but that's all in the past now.
022. First piercing: None.
023. First Best Friend: A guy by the name of Ian. He's flipping annoying, but that's what makes him one of my best friends at school~
024. First Instrument played: Oboe (and I failed
025. First award: Somewhere in Secondary School, when I scored the highest for an Australian Assessment Test.
026. First Crush: Just for this once, her name was Yvonne. That's all.
027. First Language: Basic Mandarin (or Simple Chinese).
028. First Big Vacation: To Singapore!~
029. Last Person you talked to: My Dad
030 Last Person You Texted: My barber.
031. Last Person You Watched: I dunno.
032. Last Food You Ate: A blueberry jam sandwich.
032. Last Movie You Watched: Transformers 4: Age of Extinction.
034. Last Song You listened to: "What you say" by some Artist I'd forgotten about.
035. Last Thing You Bought: My stash of Dr. Pepper.
036. Last Person You Hugged: None. And I'm content about that.
037. Food: Western/Italian orientated food. Mostly anything with Bell Peppers in them is fine~
038. Drinks: DR. PEPPER– //slapped
039. Clothing: Stylish, formal AND casual, all rolled into one. It involves Victorian Era clothing, and leans towards the Gothic art.
040. Book: Fantasy, Detective, Magic, Adventure, a bit of humour (if necessary). Don't really like today's popular Fantasy novels such as Percy Jackson, just so you guys know.
041. Colour: Grey, Brown, Orange, Yellow
042. Flower: Never really thought about this one... Cherry Blossoms?
043: Music: From any genre, it has to have a good beat and rhythm to it though. (Seems like we have a similar taste in music, Lanna~
044. Movie: Myeh, I still think Jurassic Park and the original Star Wars (Episode 4, 5, 6) was good.
046. Subjects: Oooh, let's see here... there's English Literature, History, Ecology, Science (Ornithology, Entomology... if you know what they mean), Psychology, a bit of Sociology, and Maths (only good at it, but I hate it more)... and then there's Cryptozoology, Demonology, Angelology, Paranormal Science, the Science of Supernatural Phenomenon, and a heck more to list~
IN THE PAST YEAR I...
047.  Kissed in the rain
048.  Celebrated Halloween.
049. [x] Had Your Heart Broken
050.  Went Over the Minutes on Your Cell Phone
051. [x] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation (a lot of times.)
052. [x] Weapons (I own a couple of knives, just so anyone knows.)
053.  Breath fire
054.  Had an Abortion.
055.  Done something you've Regretted
056. [x] Broke a Promise
057. [x] Kept a Secret
058. [x] Pretended To Be Happy
059. [X] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life.
060.  Pretended To Be Sick
061. [x] Left The Country.
062. [x] Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it.
063. [x] Cried Over The Silliest Thing.
064. [x] Ran a Mile
065.  Went To the Beach
066. [x] Stayed Single
067. Eating: Nothing
068. Drinking: Bottle o` plain water
069. Getting Ready To: Complete my stories... and commissions.
070. Listening To: The breeze from my window... and the sound of hammering.
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today: The usual.
072. Waiting For: University/College.
And Yogscast videos after this~
073. Want Kids: I don't mind adopting kids, but being the biological father to one would be HELL NO!
074. Want To Get Married: Nyeh, I don't like this at all. I don't mind marriage, but no sex. I'm serious about this one.
075. Careers in mind: A Counsellor is my targetted career, but thanks to my family, I'm stuck with a possible option of Historian, Librarian, or Chef, even!
WHICH IS BETTER ON A BOY/GIRL
076. Lips or Eyes: The eyes, definitely~
077. Shorter or Taller: I don't mind height at all.
078. Romantic or Spontaneous: Romantic~ Cause I prefer to take my time to know the girl better before making it serious.
079. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms: Stomach first, then the Arms.
080. Sensitive or Loud: In between
081. Hook-up Or Relationship: Relationship, something real. Screw hook-ups. (I have the same opinion as you, so....
082. Troublemaker or Hesitant: Both (or the relationship would be really dull~ For me, that is....)
HAVE YOU EVER
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts: No (Never even needed them.
084. Ran Away From Home: Lol don't even have the guts.
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense: Held a weapon just to check it out but not out of self defense.
086. Killed Somebody: Noooooo
087. Broken Someone's Heart: I don't think so ? O_o
088. Been Arrested: No (I didn't even have to edit this category at all.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
090. Yourself: Yes
091. Miracles: Yes
092. Love at First Sight: More like "hormones going crazy", if you ask me.
093. Heaven: Yes (despite the fact that I'm a FreeThinker~)
094. Santa Claus: Yes
096. Magic: Yes
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: I guess so...?
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: I wouldn't say " fully satisfied " but I am definitely grateful.
099. Are You Happy With The Person You're With: Nah, I'm single. Prefer to stay this way... unless I find the right girl– //slapped
100. Post as 100 Truths and Tag five People: For the fun of it, I choose!